Data We Collect
From ApplicantsWe collect information directly from Applicants or the job boards we have a direct integration with. Applicants apply with their resume/application/profiles on other job boards such as Indeed, Monster, Facebook, etc.
|Information We Collect||Purposes||Provided By|
|Account registration information, e.g. name, DOB, password, email address, username, phone number, wireless device, security questions and answers, city, state, ZIP code, and U.S. work eligibility ("Yes" or "No")||
|Contact information, e.g. name, email address, postal address, and phone number||
|Personal identifiers and employment eligibility information, e.g. photographs, video, driver's license number, operator's license number, motor vehicle license number, passport number, Social Security Number, other state or federal-issued identification numbers, and information you provide on tax and other government forms.||
|Customer service information, e.g. questions and other messages you address to us directly through online forms, by email, over the phone and summaries or voice recordings of your interactions with our customer support organization||
|Information about others, e.g. if you submit information about your references or former employers; or if you use a "share" option (or similar feature) that allows you to send information to another person, we will collect, at a minimum, the recipient's contact information. In providing this information, you represent that you are authorized to provide it.||
From EmployersWe also collect information from Employers to provide the Services. The information we collect and the purpose for which we use it will depend to some extent on the specific Services you use and how you interact with us. The following table describes the categories of information about you that we collect and how we use such information:
|Information We Collect||Purposes||Provided By|
|Account registration information, e.g. name, phone number, email address, postal address, account username, password, security questions and answers.||
|Business or company information, e.g. business name, industry, FEIN, business phone number, location(s), links to external business websites, pictures, business logo.||
|Employment opportunity information, e.g. title, wage range, location(s), availability information, desired qualifications and skills, job description and expectations, job postings.||
|Other information, e.g. any other information you choose to directly provide to us in connection with your use of the Services.||
Services, for example:
- Creating a profile and saving selected job postings
- Displaying job opportunities and potential candidates
- Processing and fulfilling your requests and transactions, including registrations, subscriptions, purchases, and payments
- Assisting you in submitting, requesting, processing, or reviewing an application
- Sending communications that you have requested on your behalf
- Understanding and resolving issues being reported
- Applying for a job employment eligibility screening
- Complying with applicable laws, including federal and state employment law
- Arranging for financial deposits and transactions and relevant trainings
- Facilitating logistics for employment, such as uniform sizing
- Responding to your requests for information and provide you with more effective and efficient customer service and technical support, including to investigate, respond to and resolve incidents and complaints
- Keeping you updated regarding job opportunities, interview requests, application reminders, and/or jobs you may be interested in
- Informing Employers about new applicants to posted jobs, account-specific information, and/or promotions regarding our Services
- Providing you with transactional updates and information about the Services (e.g., inform you about updates to our Services, information about your account, or information about ecommerce transactions that you conduct on the Services)
- In accordance with applicable legal requirements, contacting you by email, postal mail, phone, or SMS regarding our Services.
- Complying with any applicable procedures, laws, and regulations where it is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of others
Cookies and Online AnalyticsWe use a variety of online tracking and analytics tools (e.g., cookies, and pixel tags) to collect and analyze information as you use the Services. Among other things, these technologies allow us to offer you a more tailored experience in the future, by understanding and remembering your particular browsing and usage preferences. We may also use third-party web analytics services (such as those of Google Analytics) on our Services to collect and analyze information collected through these technologies to assist us in auditing, research, or reporting; fraud prevention; and providing certain features to you. The types of tracking and analytics tools we and our service providers use for these purposes are:
“Local shared objects,” may be stored on your computer or device using a media player or other software. Local shared objects operate much like cookies, but cannot be managed in the same way. Depending on how local shared objects are enabled on your computer or device, you may be able to manage them using software settings.
“pixel tag” (also known as a “clear GIF” or “web beacon”) is a tiny image – typically just one-pixel – that can be placed on a web page or in our electronic communications to you in order to help us measure the effectiveness of our content by, for example, counting the number of individuals who visit us online or verifying whether you’ve opened one of our emails or seen one of our web pages.
How We Share Data:
We only share your data for the proposes of providing of services. We do not sell your data or share it with any party not related to the requested service.
Privacy Rights for California ResidentsIf you are a California resident, California law requires us to provide you with some additional information regarding your rights with respect to your “personal information” (as defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”)).
- Your California Privacy Rights
- If you are a California resident, the CCPA allows you to make certain requests about your personal information. Specifically, the CCPA allows you to request us to: Inform you about the categories of personal information we collect or disclose about you; the categories of sources of such information; the business or commercial purpose for collecting your personal information; and the categories of third parties with whom we share/disclose personal information. Provide access to and/or a copy of certain personal information we hold about you. Delete certain personal information we have about you. Provide you with information about the financial incentives that we offer to you, if any.
- The CCPA further provides you with the right to not be discriminated against (as provided for in applicable law) for exercising your rights.
Privacy Rights for Nevada ResidentsUnder Nevada law, certain Nevada residents may opt out of the “sale” of “covered information” (as such term is defined under Nevada law) for monetary consideration to a person for that person to license or sell such information to additional persons. “Covered information” includes first and last name, address, email address, phone number, Social Security Number, or an identifier that allows a specific person to be contacted either physically or online. We do not engage in such activity; however, if you are a Nevada resident who has purchased or leased goods or services from us, you may submit a request to opt out of the sale of your covered information under Nevada law by emailing us at email@example.com. Please note we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity and the authenticity of the request.
Retention of your InformationWe store and maintain your information for the purposes for which it is processed by us. The length of time for which we retain information depends on the purposes for which we collected and use it and/or as required to comply with applicable laws.
To remove your unsubmitted application data, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You must keep your username and password confidential and not share it with others
- Any violation of these guidelines may lead to the restriction, suspension or termination of your account at our sole discretion.